Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Someplace Fun 3/6/2007

Kathy treated us to an afternoon at Someplace Fun. Only about 10 miles away, it is a large space with huge inflatable slides, scooters in little race tracks, video games, air hockey, and a big carousel, basketball hoops for all sizes, etc. The kids had a great time. I don't think Henry did anything except video games. Otto probably did the largest variety because he was the perfect size and age. Olivia was too little for many things and she was worn out by the time we left; just climbing those slides was a challenge for her. My cousin Pam and her daughter Jill met us there and Solomon and Olivia has an especially good time playing with her. We look forward to seeing her again while we are here. We all went to bed early, especially for not having to get up in the morning. I suspect I am still recovering from the stress of getting ready to leave and Greg from his Monday ride, though he said he wasn't sore at all. He is struggling with allergies. I should have posted our fun at the park on Monday on this site, but it is on my rambling page (see link), there is a great video there of Olivia going down a slide.

No comments: