Saturday, December 26, 2009

December

When I was younger I remember people saying that the older you get the faster time passes. It was true this year. We always at least think about making 'nuts and bolts' (a snack of seasoned cereal and pretzels) during the Christmas season; not this year. The first time I even thought about it was last night, Christmas night.

On the 13th Dad and Eunice took Olivia and I to see The Nutcracker ballet. Olivia brings it up frequently and always lets me know when she hears any of the music. It was lovely and delightful.

The 21st was Olivia's 6th birthday. Greg at least got the camera out when he got home. The night before we had dinner with Dad and Eunice which they made into a celebration for Olivia. They gave her the sweet outfit she is wearing. I will have to write about Christmas later.

No comments: